1) Risk of damage to, or loss of, any goods will be passed to you, the hirer, from the time the goods are delivered. Please ensure safe keeping of all our equipment from the time within this time.
2) Any damage incurred to the equipment during the hire period will be the responsibility of the hirer.
3) The cost of any repair to the hire equipment due to damage will be charged to the hirer at cost price.
4) The replacement of any damaged or lost microphones will be charged at £45 per item.
5) The hirer will take every step possible to ensure that no drinks or other liquids are placed near the equipment.
6) The hirer will be responsible for the karaoke track books, any lost or damaged books will be charged for at £10 per book.
7) Any children using the equipment under the age of 16 should be supervised.
8) The supplier is responsible for public liability insurance to the value of £10.000,000. ( ten million pounds )
9) An emergency / out of hours number will be left by the supplier to be used if you have a problem with the equipment. It is the responsibility of the hirer to call the supplier directly if there is any problem or malfunction with the equipment. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that a contact number is left by the supplier. UK Karaoke Hire Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss of service if this procedure is not followed. Our emergency number is also on our answerphone message (0345 463 5659)
10) UK Karaoke Hire Ltd cannot be held responsible for any problems occurring from the equipment being moved or disconnected by the hirer.
11) The supplier will instruct the hirer upon the use of the equipment. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ask any questions or ask for a repeat demo.
12) Uk Karaoke Hire Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damaged caused to the hirers property by extras hired such as smoke machines, bubble machines or pyrotechnics.
13) In the event of a supplier not arriving at the stated time, the hirer should call 07472 816856. The company cannot guarantee any response to messages left on any other number or by email during out of office hours.
14) If the booking is for the BRONZE package. The client is responsible for being available to take collection of the package on the day agreed and for the collection of the package by the courier at the agreed time. Failure to comply will incur a charge of £75 per day
15) Our Bronze packages are strictly full fee upon booking.
1) If a deposit is paid this is classed as non returnable and is a booking fee to cover the costs involved in processing the booking and all administration involved. In certain cases, when an event is postponed to a later date, the company may, at its own discretion, transfer the deposit to the future booking.
2) If a booking is cancelled more than 28 days from the event, no further payment will be requested.
3) If a booking is cancelled between 28 and 15 days from the event, 50% of the full fee will become payable.
4) Full remaining balance will be payable on all bookings cancelled within 14 days of the event.
5) If your booking is or one of our Bronze packages and is cancelled within 30 days of the event you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
6) If your cancellation is due to the coronavirus pandemic we will be offering a transfer of date to any future date (subject to availability) free of charge.
We do not store credit card details and we will never sell or pass on your details to a third party.
If due to unforeseen circumstances your booking is cancelled by us at no fault of your own, or if our supplier or employee breaches the contract we will refund any fees already paid.
UK Karaoke Hire ltd is registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 9723565.
Registered Office Address: The hive, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 8EE
Customer Services: Tele 0345 463 5651 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Number: 07472816856