1) The karaoke hirer will be responsible for the safe keeping of all equipment from the time of delivery to pick up from the supplier.
2) Any damage incurred to the karaoke equipment during the hire period will be the responsibility of the hirer.
3) The cost of any repair to the karaoke hire equipment due to damage will be charged to the hirer at cost price.
4) The replacement of any damaged or lost microphones will be charged at a minimum of £35 per item.
5) The hirer will take every step possible to ensure that no drinks or other liquids are placed near the equipment.
6) The hirer will be responsible for the karaoke track books, any lost or damaged books will be charged for at £10 per book.
7) Any children using the equipment under the age of 16 should be supervised.
8) The supplier is responsible for public liability insurance to the value of £10.00000. ( ten million pounds )
9) An emergency is available ( see below ) to be used if you have a problem with the karaoke equipment. It is the responsibility of the hirer to call the supplier ( number on the contract) if there is any problem or malfunction with the equipment. The supplier cannot be held responsible for any loss of service if this procedure is not followed
1) The deposit Paid is non returnable and is a booking fee to cover the costs involved in processing the booking and all administration involved. In certain cases, when an event is postponed to a later date, the company may, at its own discretion, transfer the deposit to the future booking.
2) If a booking is cancelled more than 28 days from the event, no further payment will be requested.
3) If a booking is cancelled between 28 and 15 from the event, 50% of the full fee will become payable.
4) Full remaining balance will be payable on all bookings cancelled within 14 days of the event.
We do not store credit card details and we will never sell or pass on your details to a third party.
If due to unforeseen circumstances your booking is cancelled by us at no fault of your own, or if our supplier or employee breaches the contract we will refund any fees already paid.
UK Karaoke Hire ltd is registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 9723565.
Registered Office Address: The Hive, Beaufighter Rd, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 8EE
Customer Services: Tele 0345 463 5651 Email: email@example.com
Emergency Number: 07494 398 463